Student Services at LSC-Greenspoint Center
LSC-Greenspoint Center is a comprehensive center. The on-site services are designed to address new and returning student needs in one location. Below is just a sample of things you can do while visiting the Center:
- Apply to Attend LSCS
- Meet with an Advisor
- Register for Classes
- Add and Drop Classes
- Order Transcripts
- Meet with a Financial Aid Specialist
- Pay for Classes
- Pay Library Fines
- Ask about Disability Services and Learning Accommodations
- Purchase Scantrons
- Visit the Extended Learning Center (Room 100)
- Find Tutoring (Room 308 & Room 311)
Visit the Transfer & Career Center (Room 200)
No appointment needed! Advising Services are located in Suite 109 – the Student Services area at Lone Star College-Greenspoint Center. Services include Admissions Assistance, Academic Advising, and Career Planning. Let us help you achieve your goals! For more information, visit us or call 281.260.3501.
Eligible LSC-Greenspoint and LSC-Victory Center students who wish to have classroom accommodations are encouraged to register as early as possible with Disability Services. Services, supports, and accommodations are individualized to meet the specific documented needs of the student.
For more information, click on the links below or contact the Program Manager.
Marilyn Martin, Program Manager
Office Phone: 281-260-3522
Lone Star College-North Harris
Learning Accommodations Center
Lone Star College System
Communities in School (CIS)Communities in Schools of Houston is a campus-based, nonprofit organization offering students and their families crucial services that meet real needs and provide real opportunities. CIS empowers students to stay in school and achieve in life by surrounding them with a community of support.
Be a part of the CIS Program at LSC-Victory Center. Partner with CIS for one-on-one support and commit to:
- Regular meetings to help you manage your time/classes/grades
- Getting a support system at school for you to focus on achievement and life challenges
What We Do
- Career Development
- Community Agency Referrals
- Educational Counseling and Goal Setting
- Financial Literacy
- Life and Social Skills Training
- Supportive Guidance and Counseling
- Crisis Intervention
- Emergency Needs
Communities in Schools
Nakia Hanson, MA., Project Manager
Click here for more information.
Wondering How To Apply For Financial Aid?
You must complete LSCS's three step process in order to receive
- Complete a FAFSA (LSCS school code: 011145).
- If requested, provide any additional documentation.
- Review/accept financial aid award(s).
These steps must be completed each academic year that you wish to receive financial aid.
Keep in mind that the priority deadline for Fall is April 1, so submit all documentation as quickly as possible to allow time for processing. If you miss the priority deadline, don't worry! You can still apply throughout the year because funds are typically available year round.
- Contact the Financial Aid Specialist at LSC-Greenspoint Center at 281.260.3510
- Contact the Financial Aid Call Center at 281.290.2700
Visit the web page for Financial Aid at LSCS
Types of Financial Assistance:
|GRANT||Money you do not have to pay back.|
|LOAN||Borrowed money. You do have to pay this back, with interest.|
|WORK STUDY||Allows you earn money to help you cover school expenses.|
|SCHOLARSHIP||Money awarded based on merit, need, or other specified criteria.|
Last day to drop and recieve a "W" for Summer I
Independence Day Holiday (Offices Closed)
July 1 - 4
Summer I Semester Ends
Summer II Classes Begin
Last day to drop and receive a "W" for Summer II
Summer II Semester Ends