Lone Star College Centers
The Lone Star College System is made up of six full campuses located throughout the North Houston metro area serving 1,400 square miles in Harris and Montgomery Counties. In addition, we have seven satellite centers, two university centers, and four program specific locations.
Seven Satellite Centers
Our seven satellite centers are much smaller in size than a full campus and typically consist of 1-2 buildings. Satellite centers focus on providing classroom space and basic student services that are convenient and close to home.
- Atascocita: Lone Star College-Atascocita Center
- Conroe: Lone Star College-Conroe Center
- Katy: Lone Star College-Cypress Center
- New Caney: Lone Star College-EMCID Center
- Cypress: Lone Star College-Fairbanks Center
- Greenspoint: Lone Star College-Greenspoint Center
- Acres Home Community: Lone Star College-Victory Center
Two University Centers
Our two university centers offer junior, senior and graduate level classes through partnerships with several 4-year universities. Students who enroll with one of our partner universities at either the Montgomery or University Park locations are able to complete a bachelor's or master's degree (or teaching certificate) without traveling to the university campuses.
- Lone Star College-University Center at Montgomery
- Lone Star College-University Center at University Park
We also have five program specific locations with specialized facilities.
- Lone Star College-Health Professions Building
- Lone Star College-Tomball Health Science Building
- Lone Star College Transportation Institute
- Lone Star College CHI Institute
- Lone Star College Energy & Manufacturing Institute
Our six main campuses are spread across the north side of Houston and each houses several buildings containing a full range of classroom facilities and student services including libraries, advising, financial aid, tutoring, career services, recreation, child care, and cafes.