LSC-Montgomery Winter 2015-16 Mini-Mester
The following is helpful information for enrolling in the Winter 2015-16 Mini-Term.
Registration begins Monday, November 16, 2015.
All students applying for the Winter Mini-Term must follow Lone Star College admissions guidelines. Please click here for more information.
Lone Star College-Montgomery encourages all students to participate in academic advisement throughout their tenure here. The Academic Advisement process includes meeting with a counselor or advisor to choose courses and make appropriate decisions concerning students’ academic goals. Please click here for more information.
The Counseling Services staff is available year round to guide students regarding prerequisites, course transferability, career choices, and many other aspects that concern student development. Please click here for more information.
View the detailed registration schedule on our Academic Calendar.
Registration begins November 16, 2015
Classes begin December 14, 2015
Last day to register/pay is December 11, 2015
|Winter Mini-Term 2015|
|November 16||Registration begins|
|December 11||Last day to register/pay|
|Dec. 25 & Jan. 1
||Winter Holidays for Mini-Term|
A student may take only one course during the Mini-Term. An overload during any term must be approved by the academic vice president or designee.
Payment for the Mini-Term tuition and fees is due in FULL by December 11, 2015. These classes are NOT eligible for a payment plan.
Payment plans must be obtained through myLoneStar and are available prior to the payment deadline for registration. Visit LoneStar.edu/payment-plan for information relating to the payment plan offered.Visit the Tuition and Fees page for payment information.
- You must have a completed 2015-2016 financial aid file and have established eligibility.
- The Winter Mini-Term is part of the Spring 2016 term.
- Book advances are not available during the Mini-Term. Student will be responsible to purchase their own books and supplies.
- Transient students will not be eligible for Mini-Term aid.
- You must be making satisfactory academic progress. Click here to view the written standards.
- For more detailed information regarding financial aid processes please refer to our link. http://lonestar.edu/financial-aid.htm