LSC-Montgomery Winter 2016-17 Mini-Mester
The following is helpful information for enrolling in the Winter 2016-17 Mini-Term.
Registration opened Monday, November 14, 2016.
All students applying for the Winter Mini-Term must follow Lone Star College admissions guidelines.
more info »
Lone Star College-Montgomery encourages all students to participate in academic advisement throughout their tenure here. The Academic Advisement process includes meeting with a counselor or advisor to choose courses and make appropriate decisions concerning students’ academic goals.
more info »
The Counseling Services team is available year-round to assist students who may be in need of academic, career and personal counseling.
more info »
View the detailed registration schedule on our Academic Calendar.
Registration begins November 14, 2016
Classes begin December 19, 2016
Last day to register/pay is December 9, 2016
|Winter Mini-Term 2016|
|November 14||Registration begins|
|December 9||Last day to register/pay|
|Dec. 25 & Jan. 1
||Winter Holidays for Mini-Term|
|Courses offered at LSC-Montgomery|
|Comp & Rhetoric II||ENGL||1302||4802|
|British Lit: Romantic-Present||ENGL||2323||4801|
|Calculus for Business
|Prin of Sociology||SOCI||1301||4801|
Student Load and Overload
A student may take only one course during the Mini-Term. An overload during any term must be approved by the academic vice president or designee.
Payment for the Mini-Term tuition and fees is due in FULL by December 9, 2015. These classes are NOT eligible for a payment plan.
Payment plans must be obtained through myLoneStar and are available prior to the payment deadline for registration. Visit LoneStar.edu/payment-plan for information relating to the payment plan offered.Visit the Tuition and Fees page for payment information.
- You must have a completed 2016-2017 financial aid file and have established eligibility.
- The Winter Mini-Term is part of the Spring 2017 term.
- Book advances are not available during the Mini-Term. Student will be responsible to purchase their own books and supplies.
- Transient students will not be eligible for Mini-Term aid.
- You must be making satisfactory academic progress. Click here to view the written standards.
- For more detailed information regarding financial aid processes please refer to our link. http://lonestar.edu/financial-aid.htm