Extended Learning Center at LSC-Greenspoint Center
Welcome to the Extended Learning Center (ELC)!
LSC-Greenspoint Center, Room 100
Need a place to complete your college application, study, or work on a research project? We provide access to 34 computers, library services, tutoring, a quiet study room, and testing services.
Below are a few tips to help you prepare for your next visit:
- All visitors must sign in at the front desk.
- LSCS Student I.D. or a Picture I.D. is required for all guests.
- Students log-in to use the computers with their MYLONESTAR username and password.
- Computers have internet and email access.
- Printing is available by purchasing a print card for $1.00 or loading money to a Lone Star College student I.D.
- Cell phones should be on silent.
- We ask that conversations be held outside.
ELC, Library, and Open Computer Lab Hours
|Day of the Week||Opening & Closing Times|
|Monday - Thursday||8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
As part of the LSC-North Harris Library, we benefit from partnerships with the Harris County Public Library (HCPL) and Montgomery County Memorial Library System (MCMLS) – allowing us to have access to exceptional programming, materials and services.
Visit our librarian on site at LSC-Greenspoint Center's ELC on Mondays from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- E-Mail a Librarian at email@example.com
- Phone at LSC-Greenspoint Center's ELC: 281-260-3558
- Phone at LSC-North Harris, LB306-F: 281-618-5494
*For more information about LSC-North Harris Library Services please follow this link
Student I.D. Cards are Made Here:
- Student I.D. cards are currently being made at the Extended Learning Center.
- Stop by Mondays-Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Please bring a valid picture I.D., and a current schedule / fee statement.
- Student I.D. cards also act as a library card for students.
- With these cards, students can check-out library materials and access online databases.
- Make certain to bring the Application for Assessment and Placement form, for TSI Placement testing.
- Go to the LSC-Greenspoint Center web page for the Testing Center for hours and other information.
- Bring a valid photo I.D.
- NO CHILDREN will be allowed in the testing room. Children also should not be left unattended on campus.
- Score report will be provided to student upon completion. Please see an advisor for interpretation and placement.