LSC-Atascocita Center Library & Learning Center
African-American History Month
Join us in celebrating African-American Writers! This month, we honor novelists, essayists, poets, and playwrights who shared their African-American experience with the world.
African-American History Month Read-In
Wednesday, February 14 at 1:30 p.m.
Celebrate African-American History Month by sharing your favorite poem, book passage or speech with your fellow students!
Tuesday, February 20 at 5:00 p.m.
Monday, February 26 at 5:00 p.m.
- Citation Help Form
- Have a librarian look over your formatting and citations
- Citation Help
- Visual Guides for Research Papers:
- My Print Center
Log in to MyPrintCenter to add value to your LSCS print account with a credit or debit card or PayPal account ($5 minimum)
- Access the Library Databases from Home (pdf)
- Request an Item (pdf)
- Download Ebsco Ebooks (pdf)
- Choose Keywords for Research (pdf)
- Avoid Plagiarism (video)
- Format Your Paper for MLA (video)
- Format Your Paper for APA (video)
- Paraphrase and Summarize (pdf)
- Write a Scientific Research Paper (video)
- Search the EBSCOHost Databases for Current Issues Sources (video)