- Student and Employee IDs
- Reserves textbooks and supplemental reads
- Don't have your own device? Need help with navigating D2L, navigating MS Word, and other tech needs?
- Library instruction, research, & MLA, APA, Chicago citation help.
Printing (requires a LSC print account)
- Phone: ? 281.312.1693 and 281.312.1691
Monday - Thusday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
??Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Since you asked ... About Donations
Help for Students
The Library has an ID station located inside the Kingwood Bookstore, SCC 168.
- You must be enrolled for classes. Give the system at least two business days to update your record.
- Bring a photo ID, like your driver's license, state ID, high school ID, or passport.
- Know your student number. It is 7 digits long. You can find it in myLoneStar.?
Guide to Services/Guía de Servicios - guide to all the services offered by Lone Star College-Kingwood.
- Search the library catalog for book titles.
- Search the Full Text Finder for the newspaper, magazine, or journal title for links to articles found in LSC databases.
- Still looking? Request books and articles from libraries in Texas and beyond.
Learn more about instruction, collection development, and research support services by division. Includes links to professional development staff and more.