Strategic Planning & Assessment
Lone Star College's 2015-2020 Strategic Plan has the following five Strategic Goals:
You may find assessment news, timelines, and resources from our monthly newsletter from the link below:
The Office of Strategic Planning & Assessment will be nationally recognized for fostering a culture of collaborative inquiry, participatory planning, and continuous improvement.
The Office of Strategic Planning & Assessment works collaboratively with the college’s administration, support services, and instructional programs to ensure effective planning and assessment for continuous improvement. We strive to provide responsive customer services and resources to our college community in the areas of strategic planning, operational effectiveness assessment, and learning effectiveness assessment.
The Office of Strategic Planning & Assessment supports academic and workforce programs in assessing learning outcomes for continuous improvement.
The Office of Strategic Planning & Assessment supports all administrative and support services in assessing their operational effectiveness for continuous improvement.
- Compliance Assist Link (LSC Login Required/Please Use Chrome Browser)
- ACE Form Quick Navigation Guide - Internal Users Only
- ACE Compliance Assist Navigation Tool - Internal Users Only
- ACE Form Guide to Data Entry - Internal Users Only
- SLO Form Quick Navigation Guide - Internal Users Only
- SLO Compliance Assist Navigation Tool - Internal Users Only
- SLO Assessment Form: Guide to Data Entry - Internal Users Only
Executive Director, Strategic Planning & Assessment
Director, Institutional Effectiveness
Compliance Assist Coordinator