Become a Vendor
Vendor Recruitment and Registration Sessions
Lone Star College is conducting information sessions for businesses interested in becoming a vendor and doing business with LSC. Sessions will be hosted by the LSC procurement department to provide information and answer questions regarding our vendor registration and selection processes.
There are two identical sessions scheduled and interested vendors may attend either session based on their availability and convenience.
Topics for discussion:
- LSC Procurement Program and Services
- How to design your path to success in working with LSC
- Overview of projects included in the voter approved 2014 Bond program
Friday, February 20
5000 Research Forest Drive
The Woodlands, Texas 77381
Community Building - Star Ballroom
RSVP via email to Janie Garcia at Janie.R.Garcia@lonestar.edu by Monday, February 16
Formal presentation begins promptly at 10:00 a.m. Vendor registration will begin immediately after.
To become a registered vendor, please complete the vendor application form and bring it with you.
HUB/MVWO participation encouraged. Lone Star College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, nationality or ethnicity in its programs and activities. For more information visit our Legal Notices web page.
Becoming an LSC Vendor
The first step in the process is to complete a Vendor Application.
Return the completed application to Lynn Bourque: Lynn.Bourque@lonestar.edu.
You will receive a confirmation email containing your Vendor ID number and instructions on registering as a Supplier.
Upon registration, you are given a User ID and Password. Save this information for future use, as you will need it in order to participate in upcoming bids.
For questions or information on the registration process, contact Lynn Bourque at 832-813-6835.
Vendor Selection Process
- The vendor registers in iStar as a Supplier and selects the categories or commodities that the particular vendor sells. register in iStar as a Supplier
- The electronic bid process selects vendors who have registered for a specific bid category
- The bid (event) is open and the vendors are notified via email that a bid is open for their specific categories selected duting the supplier registration process.
- Through informal quotes.
- Purchasing Cooperative awarded contracts .
Deadlines: February 16 for the
February 20 session
|iStar Vendor Packet|
At a Glance
|Purchase Order Terms & Conditions|
|iStar Vendor Portal|
Director of Purchasing
Commodity Manager 832.813.6782
Vendor Services, Spec. III
System Analyst II
Bid Processes, Coord. I