Our Mission Defined
Lone Star College-CyFair Clubs Sports mission is to enhance the development of the physical, social, emotional and intellectual well-being of its campus community through diverse, inclusive and safe programming that encourages academic success, healthy choices, competition, personal satisfaction and fun.
- LSC-CyFair Fitness Center
- Rec Sports
- Running Club
- Men's Basketball
- Women's Basketball
- Men's Soccer
- Women's Soccer
- Men's Volleyball
- Women's Volleyball
To join a sport club, students must meet the following criteria:
- All members must be in good standing with the college – Please review LSC-Probation and Suspension rules;
- All members must be registered/enrolled in at least six (6.0*) credit hours at LSC-CyFair campus or one of its associated centers;
- All student members must have a GPA of 2.0 or higher to participate; and
- Any other requirements listed on a specific sport club's page.