Hurricane Laura Update
LSC will re-open access to buildings Monday, Aug. 31. Student Services are currently available online. Visit LoneStar.edu/Fall2020 for more information about fall classes.
Bellevue University, through its partnership with Lone Star College, offers students a 2+2=Bachelor's degree opportunity. Students can complete their associate degree in 2 years at Lone Star College, then transfer seamlessly to Bellevue University to complete their final 2 years earning a bachelorís degree. After that, a student may continue with the university to earn a master's and doctoral degree.
For more information directly from Bellevue University please visit
For questions and more information, complete the form below or call 936.273.7510.
Bellevue University offers courses on-line in a variety of programs
Bellevue University Advising services are available at LSC-University Center.
- The Bellevue University Texas Community College Promise scholarship offers all graduates from Lone Star College $5,400 divided over 3 semesters ($1,800).
- Reverse transfer of credit from Bellevue University to LSC allows students to complete the requirements for the associate degree when they leave LSC and before completing a bachelorís degree.
- Lone Star College graduates can transfer 100% of their community college degree and 100% of your tuition investment.
- Cooperative Advising allows students to access academic advisors at Bellevue University and LSC for the purpose of planning and selecting courses applicable to the anticipated degree at LSC and Bellevue University.
- Opportunity applies to all LSC students with an expressed interest in transferring to Bellevue University and applies to advising for all degree programs (including undecided) at Bellevue University.
Completing your first two years at LSC saves students an estimated $52-53K compared to OLLU tuition.Tuition rates are based on residency and you can get an estimate of your costs by using our LSC Tuition & Fees chart.
Average full-time tuition at LSC is $776 per semester.
Bellevue University Tuition
Tuition changes as students transfer from LSC to Bellevue University and also based on residency
View the Bellevue University Tuition and Fees.
Average tuition for an undergraduate, on-line student is $430 per credit hour.
Financial aid helps students and their families pay for college. There are several types of financial aid available to LSC students and financial aid packages may include more than one type of award.