Women's Basketball League
Welcome to the Women's Basketball League!
The Lone Star Sport Club Conference hold a Fall basketball league each year that involves many of the local Colleges and Universities in the Houston area. Each school can enter a team as long as the players meet the below eligibility:
- Must be a currently enrolled student with at least 6 credit hours. Faculty, staff and alumni are ineligible to participant. If a player is graduating during the term of the current Lone Star Sport Club Conference league or tournament, and is enrolled for less than the minimum hours required for eligibility, then a letter from the registrar stating that the player will be graduating the same term of the event must be submitted.
- All participants must provide an ID (college/University ID) prior to each contest. A Driver’s License will be allowed if the college does not provide ID’s. No phone/paper copies of an ID will be allowed.
- Must represent the same institution. A player may play for another school within the same school system provided his/her "home" school does not already field a team and provided the player has the permission by the appropriate college administrator.
- Players must not be listed on the varsity roster (squad list) in the same or related sport for the current academic year.
- Players must not have been declared a professional athlete in the same or related sport.
- May not be on current academic probation during any contest.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least a 2.0
FALL 2018 PARTICIPANTS:
Houston Community College
Lone Star College-CyFair
Lone Star College-North Harris
Lone Star College-Tomball
Prairie View A&M University
Texas A&M University
Texas Southern University
Fall 2018 Results:
Champions-Texas A&M University
Runner Up-Prairie View A&M University
Kara Pickle (Texas A&M)
Jalyn Johnson (LSC-CyFair)
Janecia Eaglin (Prairie View)
Courtnee Johnson (Prairie View)
Most Valuable Player
Complete Fall 2018 Results:
Fall 2017 Champions-Prairie View A&M University
WOMEN’S ALL-TOURNAMENT TEAM: