× LoneStarCollegeALERT:

High School or Private School

Follow the steps below to complete the process of transitioning from a high school student to a LSC dual credit student. You may download a copy of the checklist brochure as well.

  • Meet School with your high school dual credit counselor to discuss dual credit options. The counselor will also be your main contact for questions regarding registration, payment and general concerns surrounding the dual credit program.
  • If approved, please complete the following items: 
    Note: Your counselor may already have scheduld dates for you to complete the items below

Submit packet to counselor for registration








Make LSC part of your story.