High School or Private School
Follow the steps below to complete the process of transitioning from a high school student to a LSC dual credit student. You may download a copy of the checklist brochure as well.
- Meet School with your high school dual credit counselor to discuss dual credit options. The counselor will also be your main contact for questions regarding registration, payment and general concerns surrounding the dual credit program.
- If approved, please complete the following items:
Note: Your counselor may already have scheduld dates for you to complete the items below
- Complete the LSC Admissions Application through Apply Texas
- Satisfy Bacterial Meningitis Requirement
- Required if you are attending a class on the college campus.
- Complete Placement Testing (ACT, SAT, PSAT)/TSI Testing
- First exam TSI exam is free if you are entering the dual credit program. Complete the Pre-Assessment Activity if you will be taking the TSI exam. Activity is found in my.LoneStar.edu
- Sign Parental Consent & Waiver Form
- For students under 18 years of age.
- Complete Dual Credit Packet (with high school, parent and student signatures)
Submit packet to counselor for registration
High Schools serviced by Lone Star College-Montgomery
- Huntsville High School
- Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy
- Oak Ridge High School
- The Woodlands College Park High School
- Caney Creek High School
- Conroe High School
- Coldspring-Oakhurst High School
- I-School High
- New Waverly High School
- Willis High School
- The Woodlands High School
- Lake Creek High School
- Magnolia High School
- Magnolia West High School
- Montgomery High School
- Calvary Baptist School
- Hauke Alternative High School
**Coming Soon, Grand Oaks High School