LSC-Montgomery Dual CreditWe are glad that you are considering the Dual Credit Program for your student! Dual Credit is an opportunity for students who are in high school to earn college credit while they are still in high school. Visit the Dual Credit program page to learn more.
Public and Private High School Dual Credit
We partner with public and private high schools in our service area to build and provide dual credit courses that can be taken on our campus, and in many cases, on their high school campuses. If your student is interested in taking dual credit courses, and they attend a public or private school in our area, please contact the college counselor on that campus for more information on how to get into Dual Credit courses.
LSC-Montgomery service areas include:
|High School||LSC Outreach Team Member|
|The Woodlands High School||Shannon Oliver
|Caney Creek High School
Conroe High School
New Waverly High School
Willis High School
Coldsprings High School
Lone Star College I-School
|Magnolia High School
Oakridge High School
College Park High School
Legacy Preparatory Christian Academy
Huntsville High School
|Hauke Alternative High School
Calvary Baptist School
Home School Dual Credit
If you are a home school student and wish to take courses at Lone Star College-Montgomery, the list below is a step-by-step guide.
If you have any further questions, please contact: Diego Lira at Diego.E.Lira@LoneStar.edu
- Complete the LSC Application
- Submit proof of Bacterial Meningitis Application or complete the waiver
- Submit SAT, ACT, or TSI Scores for college placement **If you have not tested, you can take the TSI placement exam through Lone Star college. You will need to visit with an Outreach or Admissions team member to receive a testing referral form.
- Register to Attend New Student Orientation (not required for dual credit students, but recommended)
- Submit Dual Credit paperwork to an advisor and Register for classes
- Home School Agreement
- Parental Consent Waiver (if the student is under 18)
- FERPA- Allowing the release of student’s account information to a parent
- Graduation Plan
- Current High School Transcript