Academy for Lifelong Learning: LSC-CyFair
The Academy for Lifelong Learning (ALL) is an organization for active adults (50+) offering classes and social activities for continued intellectual and personal growth.
Fall 2019 Open House
Friday, August 16, 10:00AM-12:00PM
Conference Center, CENT 151
9191 Barker Cypress Road, Cypress, TX 77433
For more information, call 281.290.3460
The following program was added to the catalog:
AARP Driver Safety Program
AARP Driver Safety Program is a four-hour classroom refresher targeted to older individuals who are interested in improving their driving skills. Larry Kline, ALL member, will be presenting the class. Participants will review the "rules of the road" and defensive driving practices. Time will be provided for registration, instruction, certification preparation and distribution. Most auto insurers will discount your premium if you take this class, but attendance will not allow you to dismiss a moving violation ticket. Course fee (payable by check to AARP on the day of the class) is $15 for AARP members (must present your AARP card to receive full discount) and $20 for non-members. Bring your driver's license. Light refreshments will be available. Maximum class size is 30. YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR THIS CLASS DURING THE OPEN HOUSE/REGISTRATION. SIGN THE WAIT LIST IF MAX HAS BEEN MET. Cancellations often occur; you will likely clear the wait list.
16904 Sa 3/24 8 a.m.-1 p.m. HSC 106 Kline
Our $20 annual membership fee entitles you to:
- Take Academy for Lifelong Learning courses at LSC-CyFair free of charge;
- Participate in social activities;
- Share a love of learning with people who will broaden your life;
- Study under the guidance of members who represent a wide range of expertise and life experiences;
- Share your avocation or formal training as an ALL instructor;
- Develop friendships within a diverse group of people;
- Be a part of a collective voice of active adults in the community;
- Use the college's fitness room, when available; and,
- Attend the college's theater and music productions at a reduced price.
- To get information, go to CASA 116 in the Continuing Education office.
- To register and make a payment, go to the Registration Office in the CASA building. We accept check, cash or credit card.
- Past members: please bring your student IDs to receive a new sticker.
- New members will be given a voucher to take to the library to get a student ID.
- When can I register? Any time during the academic year
- Where are classes usually held? HSC 106 unless otherwise noted in the LSC-CyFair ALL Schedule.
- Is there wheelchair access? Yes, the campus is ADA compliant.
- Is online registration available? Not at this time.
- Where can I get more information? CASA 116 or call 281.290.3460.
- The ALL membership fee is good for what dates? From September 1 through August 31 each year
No refunds are given for yearly Academy for Lifelong Learning membership fees. Regarding classes, members must officially withdraw before class begins to receive a refund for the course fee. Otherwise, no refund will be given. Material fees are not refundable.
CE Policies & Forms
|Discrimination Complaint Process|
|Student Complaint Form|
|Health Occupations Checklist|