Academy for Lifelong Learning: LSC-CyFair
The Academy for Lifelong Learning (ALL) is an organization for active adults (50+) offering classes and social activities for continued intellectual and personal growth.
Spring 2015 Open House
Saturday, January 17
Conference Center, CENT 151
9191 Barker Cypress Road
Cypress, TX 77443
Membership FeesOur $20 annual membership fee entitles you to:
- Take Academy for Lifelong Learning courses at LSC-CyFair free of charge;
- Participate in social activities;
- Share a love of learning with people who will broaden your life;
- Study under the guidance of members who represent a wide range of expertise and life experiences;
- Share your avocation or formal training as an ALL instructor;
- Develop friendships within a diverse group of people;
- Be a part of a collective voice of active adults in the community;
- Use the college's fitness room, when available; and,
- Attend the college's theater and music productions at a reduced price.
- To get information, go to CASA 116 in the Continuing Education office.
- To register and make a payment, go to the Registration Office in the CASA building. We accept check, cash or credit card.
- Past members: please bring your student IDs to receive a new sticker.
- New members will be given a voucher to take to the library to get a student ID.
- When can I register? Any time during the academic year
- Where are classes usually held? HSC 106 unless otherwise noted in the LSC-CyFair ALL Schedule.
- Is there wheelchair access? Yes, the campus is ADA compliant.
- Is online registration available? Not at this time.
- Where can I get more information? CASA 116 or call 281.290.3460.
- The ALL membership fee is good for what dates? From September 1 through August 31 each year
No refunds are given for yearly Academy for Lifelong Learning membership fees. Regarding classes, members must officially withdraw before class begins to receive a refund for the course fee. Otherwise, no refund will be given. Material fees are not refundable.
CE Policies & Forms
|Discrimination Complaint Process|
|Student Complaint Form|