- Register Now for May Mini-mester and Summer - March 07, 2014
Registration is under way for May mini-mester classes, which begin May 12 as well as Summer I classes, which begin June 2 and Summer II classes, which begin July 10.
- Get a Preview of College Life at LSC-CyFair April 5 - March 07, 2014
Participants can attend information sessions on admissions, testing, advising, registration and financial aid and learn more about the variety of college’s academic and workforce programs, transfer opportunities and campus life.
- Educational Reform Talk and Q&A Set April 8 - March 04, 2014
Save the date April 8 for the “Educational Reform: Serving Our Children Through Effective Schools” talk followed with a Q&A session.
- Learn About LGBT Issues During Gay Pride Week - March 04, 2014
In an effort to raise awareness of issues facing Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender students, Lone Star College-CyFair’s Gay Pride Week activities will be held March 24-27.
- Need Money for College? Stop by FAFSA Saturdays - March 04, 2014
Free financial aid workshops are available several Saturdays throughout the spring semester at Lone Star College-CyFair.
- LSC-CyFair Wellness Efforts Earns American Heart Association's Fit-Friendly Worksite Gold Level Award - March 04, 2014
Promoting a culture of wellness is not new to LSC-CyFair as the college has adopted the spirit of the initiative of making the health and wellness of their employees a priorityin a variety of ways for years.
- Don’t Miss “Jazz, Sunny Side Up” Concert April 7 - March 04, 2014
Jazz Combo pays homage to the masters who pioneered jazz music from its New Orleans birthplace to the worldwide treasure that gives jazz prestige.
- Enjoy “Chamber N’ Chocolate” Concert March 27 - February 25, 2014
Take a break with the String Ensemble’s free performance followed with dessert.
- Four Recognized as Staff Excellence Winners - February 25, 2014
Congratulations to Staff Excellence Award winners Huyen Doan, Christina Rosa, Cynthia Shade and Bessie Steward.
- Annual Prom Dress Give-Away Begins March 29 - February 25, 2014
This event, set March 29 - April 6, benefits teens without the financial means to purchase a dress for prom.