All requests to take exams for organizations or institutions other than Lone Star College System (LSCS) must first be approved by our facility's Coordinator of Assessment.
LSCS charges a $25.00 proctoring fee per exam for these services, payable on the day of your exam or in advance, if more convenient.
Payments should be made at the Cashier’s office directly below the Testing Center in the Student Conference Center. Simply tell the cashier that you need to pay for an “External/Correspondence exam” and they will charge you accordingly. Your receipt should be shown to Testing Center staff on your exam day or earlier, as proof of payment.
Guidelines & Information for Testing with our Facility
- You should verify your exam is received by our facility before arriving. An exam appointment should be made so our staff is prepared to serve you.
- A valid photo ID is required for your exam to be administered.
- To promote test security, a distraction-free environment, and parity for all exam candidates, certain materials are not allowed in the testing room, including but not limited to:
- Bags / Backpacks
- Wallets / Purses
- Cell phones
- Electronic devices
- Hats, caps, or other forms of headwear
- Sunglasses / Eye glass cases
- Covers of calculators
- Food or drink (including gum)
Only items allowed to complete your exam will be allowed to enter the testing room. Consequently, it is in your best interest to travel as lightly as possible to our facility, leaving such items in your vehicle, if possible. Otherwise, all such items will need to be stored away in a locker provided by our facility.
- Coordinator, Assessment - 281.312.1524
- Specialist, Assessment - 281.312.8421
- Front Desk - 281.312.1476
- E-mail: email@example.com
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Student Conference Center, in front of Parking Lot A. Please register your vehicle for a Guest/Visitor parking permit at www.lonestar.edu/parking to avoid a warning or citation when you park on our campus.