The Kingwood Testing Center will be closed Wednesday, November 25 – Sunday, November 29, 2015.
The Kingwood Testing Center will be open over the Winter Holidays from 9am – 2pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, December 21 – 23 and December 28 – 30.
Hours of Operation
Effective Monday, September 28, 2015, the Kingwood Testing Center's hours of operation will be as follows:
- Monday - Thursday: 8am - 8pm
- Friday: 8am - 4:30pm
- Saturday: 9am - 3pm
Tests will not be issued within 1 hour of closing.
The Lone Star College-Kingwood Testing Center is a secure proctoring facility where students and examinees of the community may take the following tests and assessments:
- Exams for students of LSCS classes needing special accommodations
- Makeup exams for students of LSC-Kingwood classes
- Exams for online LSCS classes
- External/correspondence exams for students of other institutions, per approval
- HESI for Nursing
- Health Sciences Reasoning Test (HSRT) for Dental Hygiene, Occupational Therapy, and Respiratory Care
- Texas Higher Education Assessment (THEA) for Alternative Teaching Certification Program
- GED® through Pearson VUE®
- ACCUPLACER® Higher Level Math test for Lone Star College System (LSCS)
- Texas Success Initiative Assessment (TSI-A) for LSCS
- Remote TSI-A or ACCUPLACER® exams for other institutions
- COMPASS Higher Level Math test
- COMPASS ESOL
Prior Learning Assessment
- AVANT Foreign Language placement
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP®)
Contact the Testing Center
Office: SCC 223B
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Student Conference Center (SCC), in front of Parking Lot A. Please register your vehicle for a Guest/Visitor parking permit at www.lonestar.edu/parking to avoid a warning or citation when you park on our campus.