LSC-Kingwood Testing Center
Fall / Spring Hours of Operation
Starting Monday, August 29, 2016 the Fall/Spring 2016 hours of operation for the LSC-Kingwood Testing Center will be as follows:
- Monday - Wednesday: 8am - 8pm
- Thursday: 9am - 8pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 9am - 2pm
- NO TESTS will be issued within the last hour of operation.
- Hours will be affected by holidays and college closures, please refer to the Academic Calendar at www.lonestar.edu for such information.
Contact the Testing Center
Address: 20000 Kingwood Drive, SCC 223, Kingwood, TX 77339-3801
Office: SCC 223B
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Student Conference Center (SCC), in front of Parking Lot A. Please register your vehicle for a Guest/Visitor parking permit at www.lonestar.edu/parking to avoid a warning or citation when you park on our campus.
Guidelines for Testing with our Facility
- A valid photo ID is required for your exam to be administered.
- To promote test security, a distraction-free environment, and parity for all exam candidates, certain materials are not allowed in the testing room, including but not limited to:
- Bags / Backpacks
- Wallets / Purses
- Cell phones
- Electronic devices
- Hats, caps, or other forms of headwear
- Sunglasses / Eye glass cases
- Covers of calculators
- Food or drink (including gum)
- Only items allowed to complete your exam will be allowed to enter the testing room. Consequently it is in your best interest to travel as lightly as possible to our facility, leaving such items in your vehicle, if possible. Otherwise, all such items will need to be stored away in a locker provided by our facility.
The Lone Star College-Kingwood Testing Center is a secure proctoring facility where students and examinees of the community may take the following tests and assessments:
- Exams for online LSCS classes
- Makeup exams for students of LSC-Kingwood classes
- Exams for students of LSCS classes needing special accommodations
- External/correspondence exams for students of other institutions, per approval
- HESI for Nursing
- Health Sciences Reasoning Test (HSRT) for Dental Hygiene, Occupational Therapy, and Respiratory Care
- Texas Higher Education Assessment (THEA) for Alternative Teaching Certification Program
- GED® through Pearson VUE®
- ACCUPLACER® Higher Level Math test for Lone Star College System (LSCS)
- Texas Success Initiative Assessment (TSI-A) for LSCS
- Remote TSI-A or ACCUPLACER® exams for other institutions
- COMPASS Higher Level Math test
- COMPASS ESOL