Information for Students
Testing Center Contact Information
- Specialist, Assessment - 281.312.8421
- Front Desk - 281.312.1476
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: 20000 Kingwood Dr., SCC 223
Kingwood, TX 77339-3801
We are located on the 2nd floor of the Student Conference Center (SCC), in front of Parking Lot A.
Before Coming to the Testing Center…
- Bring a valid photo ID (LSCS Student IDs are preferred) so our staff can verify your identity
- Retrieve your instructor’s FULL NAME, as all LSCS testing centers file exams by the instructor’s last name
- Know the specific test you are taking (e.g. Test 2, Unit 4, Midterm, etc.), and course number, as well (e.g. MATH 0306, HIST 1301)
- Bring your own scantrons, bluebooks, etc., unless provided by instructor
- Understand that the Testing Center is not to be used as a means of communication with one’s instructor. Therefore, please clarify any questions with instructors before arriving at the Testing Center and verify that they have communicated this information to our facility. Please refer to your syllabi for instructor’s contact information.
- Understand that the Testing Center is only responsible for handling exams and is not to serve as an alternative location to hand in assignments, projects, or homework.
- Understand the following: To promote test security, a distraction-free environment, and parity for all exam candidates, certain materials are not allowed in the testing room, including but not limited to:
- Bags / Backpacks
- Wallets / Purses
- Cell phones
- Electronic devices
- Hats, caps, or other forms of headwear
- Sunglasses / Eye glass cases
- Covers of calculators
- Food or drink (including gum)
Only items allowed to complete your exam will be allowed to enter the testing room. Consequently, and given the limited storage capacity of our facility, it is in your best interest to travel as lightly as possible, leaving such items in your vehicle, if possible. Otherwise, all such items will need to be stored away in a locker provided by our facility.