|ull-text coverage from January 2, 1984 to the present.
TexShare databases are funded in part by the Texas State Library and Archives Commission.
(NewspaperARCHIVE.com) "View, save and print full-page newspaper pages dating from 1700 to 2006" from over 4000 newspaper titles.
Note: If using the Google Chrome web browser, follow the instructions from Adobe
to see articles correctly rendered.
- Chronicle of Higher Education Online (LSCS Libraries)
(Chronicle) Leading source of news, information, and jobs for college and university faculty members and administrators.
- Country Information Sites – free web
- CountryWatch (LSC-North Harris only)
(CountryWatch, Inc.) Provides news, geographical, political, economic, and cultural information and maps on each of the 194 countries of the world.
- CQ Researcher (LSCS Libraries)
(CQ Press) Full-text, balanced, comprehensive journalistic reports and analysis of current and controversial issues of the day.
- Los Angeles Times (LSCS Libraries)
(ProQuest) Provides full-text coverage to the Los Angeles Times from 1985 to present.
- Morningstar Mutual Funds Online (LSC-CyFair, LSC-Tomball, & HCPL) - NOTE: 5 simultaneous user limit
(Morningstar, Inc.) Mutual funds investment information; information on stocks, mutual funds and ETFs. A searchable database.
- Regional Business News
(EBSCO) Full text from business newspapers, magazines, and newswires throughout the United States.
- Westlaw Campus Research (LSCS Libraries)
(Thomson West) Find state & federal cases, federal laws, business and current events periodicals, company reports, and television broadcast transcripts.