LSC will re-open access to buildings Monday, Aug. 31. Student Services are currently available online. Visit LoneStar.edu/Fall2020 for more information about fall classes.
Citation Styles • LSC-CyFair
Please check with your instructor to determine which citation style is required for your assignment.
APA - 7th Edition NEW!
APA - 6th Edition
- MLA Citation - 8th Edition - Works Cited & In-Text updated!
- MLA Citation Help Guide
- MLA Citation - 8th Edition - Works Cited & In-Text Interactive Practice
- MLA Blank Worksheet - 8th Edition - Core Elements
- MLA 7th and 8th Editions - Comparison Chart
- Works Cited Examples MLA 8th Edition - Career Sources updated!
Chicago (CMOS) - 17th Edition
Notes and Bibliography Style
- Notes and Bibliography Citation Help
- Notes and Bibliography Handout
- Notes and Bibliography: Sample Citations (from The Chicago Manual of Style - University of Chicago)
- Notes and Bibliography: Sample Paper (from Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL))
- Author-Date Citation Help
- Author-Date Handout
- Author-Date: Sample Citations (from The Chicago Manual of Style - University of Chicago)
- Author-Date: Sample Paper (from Purdue University Online Writing Lab (OWL))
Turabian (Chicago) - 9th Edition
(from A Manual for Writers of Research Papers, Theses, and Dissertations - University of Chicago Press - 9th ed.)
- KnightCite Citation Service from Calvin College
Format Research Papers
Get Additional Research Help
- Avoiding Plagiarism FAQ
- Dewey Decimal System
- Effectively Using Direct Quotations from the University of Richmond Writing Center
- Note Taking and Research: Why, How, and What?
- Reading Journal Articles from The College at Brockport (SUNY) Department of Sociology
- Research Help Library Videos
- Scholarly Journals vs. Popular Magazines
- Summarize, Paraphrase, and Quote: When and How?
- Writing in Literature from Purdue University Online Writing Lab-OWL
- Zombies in the Library: How to Evaluate Information Interactive Tutorial
Find Faculty Support
Page maintained by: