Follow the steps below to complete the process of transitioning from a homeschool student to a LSC dual credit student. You may download a copy of the checklist brochure as well.
- Complete LSC Admissions Application through ApplyTexas
- Satisfy Bacterial Meningitis
- Required if you are attending a class on the college campus.
- Download Homeschool Packet (obtain homeschool, parent and student signatures)
- Complete Placement Testing (ACT, SAT, PSAT)/TSI Testing
- First TSI exam is free if you are entering the dual credit program. Complete the Pre-Assessment Activity if you will be taking the TSI exam. Activity is found in my.lonestar.edu
- Produce a Homeschool Transcript
- Create a Graduation Plan containing a general outline of the required courses for high school graduation. (MUST BE TYPED)
- Create a homeschool transcript stating the courses completed while in high school. (MUST BE TYPED and SIGNED by Homeschool Admin)