LSC-Tomball Assessment Center
***The LSC-Tomball Assessment Center will NOT be administering any TSI tests during the week of May 9 – May 15 due to final exam testing.***
TSI Testing will be available at the LSC-Creekside campus that week during normal business hours.
The Creekside campus is located at 8747 West New Harmony Trail, The Woodlands 77375 and the Creekside Testing Center hours are Monday – Thursday from 8 am to 6 pm and Friday from 8 am to noon. The Creekside Testing Center is closed on Saturdays.
Please note that no testing will begin within an hour of closing.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Assessment Center Hours
**We stop administering tests promptly one hour before the center closes**
Regular Fall/Spring Semester Hours
|Monday – Thursday||8:00am – 8:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am – 4:00pm|
Summer Hours (June 6 – August 13)
|Monday – Thursday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am – 2:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am – 2:00pm|
Holiday Hours (2016)
|January 18 (Monday)||CLOSED for MLK Holiday|
|March 14-19 (Monday – Saturday)||CLOSED for Spring Break|
|March 24 (Thursday)||8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Early closure)|
|March 25-26 (Friday – Saturday)||CLOSED for Spring Holiday|
|May 28-30 (Saturday – Monday)||CLOSED for Memorial Day|
|July 2-4 (Saturday – Monday)||CLOSED for Independence Day|
|September 3-5 (Saturday – Monday)||CLOSED for Labor Day|
|November 23-27 (Wednesday – Sunday)||CLOSED for Thanksgiving Holiday|
|December 22 – January 4||CLOSED for Winter Holidays|
**WE STOP ADMINISTERING TESTS PROMPTLY ONE HOUR BEFORE THE CENTER CLOSES**
ABSOLUTELY NO TESTING WILL BEGIN WITHIN AN HOUR PRIOR TO CLOSING
Testing Center Information
The Assessment Center is located on the second floor of the library in Room L201. We provide a variety of testing services for students, faculty, and the community.
The Assessment Center offers proctoring services for many types of exams, including, but not limited to:
- Placement Exams (TSI Assessment, Dual-Credit Testing, COMPASS Math, ACCUPLACER, COMPASS/ESL, AVANT)
- Internal Challenge Exams
- CLEP Exams
- LSC-Online Exams
- LSC Instructor Exams
- Correspondence Exams (proctored exams for other institutions)
- HESI (nursing) Exams
- GED Exams
- We stop administering tests promptly one hour before the center closes. Absolutely no testing will begin within one hour prior to closing – NO EXCEPTIONS. The last hour is reserved for closing out exams that are already in progress.
- It is the Examinee’s responsibility to arrive early enough before closing time to finish an exam.
- In order to protect the integrity of exams, photo identification is required. Student ID, Driver License, Passport, Military ID, or other government issued photo IDs are acceptable forms of identification.
- All testing fees must be paid at the Bursar’s Office prior to testing and the Examinee must present a receipt in order to test. (Please keep in mind that the Bursar’s Office hours differ from Assessment Center hours, and the Bursar’s Office is closed on Saturdays.)
- Please do not bring children; they cannot be accommodated or left unattended while testing.
Please complete an intake form for each exam you would like the assessment center to proctor. Download the intake form: Assessment Center Intake Form (.pdf)
How to submit a test request on-line:
- Log in to MyLoneStar with Username/Password
- Click on LSCS Custom on the left side
- Click on Testing Center Requests
- Complete the form fields
- Click "Submit"
Assessment Center e-mail
No appointment is necessary for most exams in the Assessment Center.
You must schedule Challenge and CLEP exams. Please call for an appointment. If you are taking a correspondence exam, it is a good idea to verify that we have received your test before you arrive. You can register for Pearson Vue exams at http://www.pearsonvue.com/.
YOU MUST ARRIVE AT LEAST 1 HOUR PRIOR TO CLOSING. PLACEMENT TESTERS MUST ARRIVE AT LEAST 4 HOURS PRIOR TO CLOSING.