LSC-Tomball Assessment Center
The Assessment Center at LSC-Tomball is located on the second floor Library building, Room L201. We provide a variety of testing services for students, faculty and the community. For more information about which exams we administer, click on the "Available Exams" link on the navigation bar on the left side of the screen.
You will also have the option of scheduling an appointment at the Creekside Center location.
- No testing will begin within one hour of closing. The last hour is reserved for closing out exams that are already in progress
- It is the Examinee’s responsibility to arrive early enough before closing time to finish an exam.
- In order to protect the integrity of exams, photo identification is required. If you lose your student ID, you may purchase a replacement card for $10. You can also present your Driver's License.
- All testing fees must be paid before testing at the Business Office payment counter. Please present receipt.
- Please do not bring children; they cannot be accommodated or left unattended while testing.
Assessment Center Hours
Fall/Spring Semester Hours
Mon – Thurs: 8am - 8pm
Fri: 8am - 5pm
Sat: 10am - 4pm
Mon – Thurs: 8am - 5:30pm
Fri: 9am - 2pm
Sat: 10am - 2pm
No testing will begin within one hour of closing. Check the Academic Calendar for a list of holidays when this office will be closed.
Assessment Center Contact Information
30555 Tomball Parkway
Tomball, TX 77375