Vice President of Student Success
Welcome to the webpage for the Vice President of Student Success (VPSS), who serves as Chief Student Services Officer for Lone Star College-Tomball.
The overall responsibility of the VPSS is to provide vision and leadership for an integrated student services and student development model that works closely with instruction to create a student-centered system.
Meet the Vice President of Student Success
Ann has over 30 years in higher education with the last 6 years spent as Vice President of Student Success at Lone Star College. Lone Star is one of the nation’s premier community colleges.
In her current position, Ann is the Chief Student Services Officer overseeing the operations of Financial Aid, Extended Learning Center, Advising & Counseling, Outreach & Recruitment, Student Life, Registrar, Campus Call Center and Student Development. Read more.
What's Happening in Student Success
It is our pleasure to announce our newest pack members in the Advising and Counseling Department.
From left to right: Bryan Smelley, PT Specialist II; Heidi Ewing, PT Advisor; Maribel Zavala, PT Advisor; Karen Trejo, full-time Staff Assistant I; Amy Griffin, Director
Meet the Student Success Leadership Team
- Ms. Ann Johnson, Vice President of Student Success
- Ms. Laurie Taylor, Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Henri Dally, Dean Student Development
- Ms. Elizabeth King, Administrative Specialist III
- OPEN, Program Coordinator, Student Success Division
- Amy Griffin, Director, Advising and Counseling
- Ms. Samreen Khurram, Director Financial Aid
- Ms. Jane Hakala-Buckner, Program Manager TRiO Student Services
- Ms. Shannon Marino, Program Manager Student Life
- Ms. Laura Cardiel, Program Manager, Outreach and Recruitment
- Ms. Robbie Richard Rogers, Director, Extended Learning Center
- Ms. Natalie Starks, Interim Director, Admissions and Records
- Ms. Jackie Scrivens, Call Center Specialist
|Extended Learning Center|
|Outreach and Recruitment|
|TRiO Student Support Services|