Vice President of Student Success
The overall responsibility of the VPSS is to provide vision and leadership for an integrated student services and student development model that works closely with instruction to create a student-centered system.
Meet the Vice President of Student Success
Ann Johnson has over 30 years of higher education experience. She spent 20 of those years at College of Southern Nevada, the fourth largest community college in the United States. Johnson began her career as a college counselor, and her unwavering commitment to excellence led her to receive numerous administrative promotions at CSN, including department chair of counseling and interim vice president of student affairs. She has served in her current role at LSC-Tomball since 2011. Read more.
What's Happening in Student Success
LSC-Tomball TRiO Trailblazers End Year with a Bang
The LSC- Tomball TRiO Trailblazers, a Toastmaster’s public speaking and leadership organization, ended the 2015-2016 academic year with a bang. The club achievements include an outstanding and very successful volunteer project donating items of need to Habit for Humanity, meeting all their club goals including increasing their membership a whopping 70%, and winning the prestigious Anne Donlon/Katie Walker Spirit Award among organizations on campus. They work hard throughout the year to instill in its members confidence, pride, and the value of helping others. They are excited to welcome the new executive board members: President-Diana Sandoval, Vice President of Education-Carmen Castellanos, Vice President of Membership-Lucy Goodson, Vice President of Public Relations-Cynthia Romero, Secretary/Treasurer-Maria Flores, and Sergeant at Arms-Anfernee Skinner. They are honored and very proud to take the gavel and continue building the club’s legacy.
Meet the Student Success Leadership Team
- Ms. Ann Johnson, Vice President of Student Success
- Ms. Laurie Taylor, Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Henri Dally, Dean Student Development
- Ms. Elizabeth King, Acting Administrative Specialist III
- OPEN, Program Coordinator, Student Success Division
- OPEN, Director, Advising and Counseling
- Ms. Samreen Khurram, Director Financial Aid
- Ms. Jane Hakala-Buckner, Program Manager TRiO Student Services
- Ms. Shannon Marino, Program Manager Student Life
- Ms. Laura Cardiel, Program Manager, Outreach and Recruitment
- Ms. Robbie Richard Rogers, Director, Extended Learning Center
- Ms. Natalie Starks, Admissions and Records
- Ms. Jackie Scrivens, Call Center Specialist
|Extended Learning Center|
|Outreach and Recruitment|
|TRiO Student Support Services|