Vice President of Student Success
Welcome to the webpage for the Vice President of Student Success (VPSS), who serves as Chief Student Services Officer for Lone Star College-Tomball.
The overall responsibility of the VPSS is to provide vision and leadership for an integrated student services and student development model that works closely with instruction to create a student-centered system.
Meet the Vice President of Student Success
Ann has over 30 years in higher education with the last 6 years spent as Vice President of Student Success at Lone Star College. Lone Star is one of the nation’s premier community colleges.
In her current position, Ann is the Chief Student Services Officer overseeing the operations of Financial Aid, Extended Learning Center, Advising & Counseling, Outreach & Recruitment, Student Life, Registrar, Campus Call Center and Student Development. Read more.
What's Happening in Student Success
TRiO SSS is Fifty Years Old!
Since 1986, TRiO Day is celebrated on the last Saturday of February and has been designated as a National Day of Service. As such, TRiO programs across the country complete a community service project as a way to give back to their community. This year we chose REACH Unlimited as the recipient of our donation drive and volunteer efforts. We enjoyed spending time with the clients and participating in their International Fest.
REACH provides quality support services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. The Reach Learning Activity Center opened in January 2005 helping individuals achieve his or her personal goals. The Learning Center offers a comprehensive curriculum that helps each individual develop skills that will help them be more independent and social while participating in programs that enrich their lives and their community.
Meet the Student Success Leadership Team
- Ms. Ann Johnson, Vice President of Student Success
- Ms. Laurie Taylor, Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Henri Dally, Dean Student Development
- Ms. Elizabeth King, Administrative Specialist III
- Open, Program Coordinator, Student Success Division
- Amy Griffin, Director, Advising and Counseling
- Ms. Samreen Khurram, Director Financial Aid
- Ms. Jane Hakala-Buckner, Program Manager TRiO Student Services
- Ms. Shannon Marino, Program Manager Student Life
- Mr. Raymond Craft, Program Manager, Outreach and Recruitment
- Ms. Robbie Richard Rogers, Director, Extended Learning Center
- Ms. Natalie Starks, Director, Admissions and Records
- Ms. Jackie Scrivens, Call Center Specialist
|Extended Learning Center|
|Outreach and Recruitment|
|TRiO Student Support Services|