Vice President of Student Success
The overall responsibility of the VPSS is to provide vision and leadership for an integrated student services and student development model that works closely with instruction to create a student-centered system.
Meet the Vice President of Student Success
Ann Johnson has over 30 years of higher education experience. She spent 20 of those years at College of Southern Nevada, the fourth largest community college in the United States. Johnson began her career as a college counselor, and her unwavering commitment to excellence led her to receive numerous administrative promotions at CSN, including department chair of counseling and interim vice president of student affairs. She has served in her current role at LSC-Tomball since 2011. Read more.
What's Happening in Student Success
TRiO Students Donate their time
LSC – Tomball’s Trio SSS Program made a difference on Saturday, April 2, 2016, volunteering with Habitat for Humanity, specifically their home build projects in Lancaster subdivision, located in Cypress, TX. Habitat for Humanity is a non-profit, faith based, volunteer driven organization dedicated to eliminating sub-standard housing. Our students assisted in building a project that a lucky family can one day call home! We participated in painting the entire outside of the house! Through Trio’s efforts we were able to finish painting the home.
TRiO takes great pride in their volunteer work and are always eager to find opportunities to service the community.
Meet the Student Success Leadership Team
- Ms. Ann Johnson, Vice President of Student Success
- Ms. Laurie Taylor, Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Henri Dally, Director, Advising and Counseling and Interim Dean Student Development
- Ms. Elizabeth King, Acting Administrative Specialist III
- OPEN, Program Coordinator, Student Success Division
- Ms. Samreen Khurram, Director Financial Aid
- Ms. Jane Hakala-Buckner, Program Manager TRiO Student Services
- Ms. Shannon Marino, Program Manager Student Life
- Ms. Laura Cardiel, Program Manager Recruitment, Outreach and Recruitment
- Ms. Robbie Richard Rogers, Director, Extended Learning Center
- Ms. Natalie Starks, Admissions and Records
- Ms. Jackie Scrivens, Call Center Specialist
|Extended Learning Center|
|Outreach and Recruitment|
|TRiO Student Support Services|