Vice President of Student Success
Welcome to the Web page for the Vice President of Student Success (VPSS), who serves as Chief Student Services Officer for Lone Star College-Tomball.
The overall responsibility of the VPSS is to provide vision and leadership for an integrated student services and student development model that works closely with instruction to create a student-centered system.
Meet the Vice President of Student Success
Ann has over 30 years in higher education with the last 6 years spent as Vice President of Student Success at Lone Star College. Lone Star is one of the nation’s premier community colleges.
In her current position, Ann is the Chief Student Services Officer overseeing the operations of Financial Aid, Extended Learning Center, Advising & Counseling, Outreach & Recruitment, Student Life, Registrar, Campus Call Center and Student Development. Read more.
What's Happening in Student Success
Student Life Program Manager, Shannon Marino, traveled with 9 students to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida to attend three Disney College Edition Education Sessions. Students selected for the trip were from various organizations on campus and were nominated by the advisors. Read more.
Meet the Student Success Leadership Team
- Ms. Ann Johnson, Vice President Student Success
- Ms. Laurie Taylor, Administrative Assistant
- Mr. Henri Dally, Dean Student Development
- Ms. Elizabeth King, Administrative Specialist III
- Ms. Deirdre Hayes-Cootz, Assistant Dean Student Success
- Amy Griffin, Director, Advising and Counseling
- Ms. Samreen Khurram, Director Financial Aid
- Mr. Emmitt Carter, Program Manager TRiO Student Services
- Ms. Shannon Marino, Program Manager Student Life
- Open, Program Manager, Outreach and Recruitment
- Ms. Robbie Richard Rogers, Director, Extended Learning Center
- Ms. Natalie Starks, Director, Admissions and Records
- Ms. Jackie Scrivens, Call Center Specialist
- Ms. Rosalin Lambey, Advisor II Student Success Institute
|Extended Learning Center|
|Outreach and Recruitment|
|TRiO Student Support Services|