LSC-Kingwood Library Services - Hours & Locations
*select a link below for information about hours & services
- SCC Bookstore - LSC-Kingwood IDs
- Hours: Monday - Thursday,8am - 5pm; Friday, 8am - 1:30pm
- SCC 225 - Library Instruction, Research & MLA, APA, & Chicago citation help; *bring your own device for D2L & Microsoft Word help
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
- SCC 106B (enter from inside SCC) - Computer lab with D2L, general computer support; also Library & Research Help (9am - 1pm or by appt.)
- Hours: Monday - Wednesday, 9am - 5pm; Thursday, 9am - 8pm; Friday, 9am - 3pm
- Room 108 - Library Instruction, Research & MLA, APA, & Chicago citation help; computer lab with D2L & general computer support
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Location: 21575 US Highway 59 #200
New Caney, TX 77357
- Telephone: 281.312.1660 or 281.312.1750
- Room 125 (Library) - LSC-Kingwood or LSC-Atascocita IDs, Library instruction, Research & MLA, APA, & Chicago citation help, Reserves, Tutoring, Computer lab with D2L & basic computer support, Printing (requires a LSC print account)
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 7:30am - 9m; Friday, 7:30am - 4:30pm; Saturday, 9am - 2pm
*select the link to the libraries below to view:
- phone numbers and location
- number/size of public use computers, meeting rooms, and computer labs.
Public use computers generally require a public library card, so bring identification. Printing requires the purchase of a print card. Reservations for meeting rooms & labs can be made online. These are also LSC Libraries partners, so you can request books and videos in the library catalog and pick them up at these locations or any Lone Star, Montgomery County, or Harris County library branch.
Help for Students
- Research Guides
- Citation Help
- MLA (8th ed.) || Library Guide for MLA (8th ed.) || MLA (7th ed.)
- Chicago || Library Guide for Chicago || Additional help for Chicago
- My Print Center
- Guide to Services/Guía de Servicios, 2017 - 2018 - guide to all the services offered by Lone Star College-Kingwood.
- Search the library catalog for book titles.
- Search the Full Text Finder for the newspaper, magazine, or journal title for links to articles found in LSC databases.
- Still looking? Request books and articles from libraries in Texas and beyond.
- See the LSC-Kingwood Tutoring Center for updates and more information, including Math, Science, and Computer Science tutoring schedules! New Fall schedules for tutoring in multiple locations!
Learn more about instruction, collection development, and research support services by division. Includes links to professional development staff and more.
Ask a Librarian
Keep current and stay engaged!
Register, create a login, and access via a mobile app, or your computer or tablet.
Ask LSC-Kingwood Library
Library instruction, research help & more are available now at LSC-Kingwood - SCC 225 & Mobile Go lab, EMCID Room 108, and LSC-Atascocita Library & Learning Center. See all of our hours at the top of this page.