LSC-Kingwood Library Services - Fall 2018 - Hours & Locations
*select a link below for information about hours & services
- Student and Employee IDs
- Reserves textbooks and supplemental reads
- Don't have your own device? Need help with navigating D2L, navigating MS Word, and other tech needs?
- Library instruction, research, & MLA, APA, Chicago citation help.
Printing (requires a LSC print account)
- Phone: ? 281.312.1693 and 281.312.1691
Monday - Thusday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm
??Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Four computers are available for students to use in the space.
- Pay-to-print is available. Experienced user only; no cash accepted.
- For additional information, contact LSC-Kingwood Tutoring
?Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
*select the link to the libraries below to view:
- phone numbers and location
- number/size of public use computers, meeting rooms, and computer labs.
Public use computers generally require a public library card, so bring identification. Printing requires the purchase of a print card. Reservations for meeting rooms & labs can be made online. These are also LSC Libraries partners, so you can request books and videos in the library catalog and pick them up at these locations or any Lone Star, Montgomery County, or Harris County library branch.
Since you asked ... About Donations
Help for Students
The Library has an ID station located inside the Kingwood Bookstore, SCC 168.
- You must be enrolled for classes. Give the system at least two business days to update your record.
- Bring a photo ID, like your driver's license, state ID, high school ID, or passport.
- Know your student number. It is 7 digits long. You can find it in myLoneStar.?
Guide to Services/Guía de Servicios - guide to all the services offered by Lone Star College-Kingwood.
- Search the library catalog for book titles.
- Search the Full Text Finder for the newspaper, magazine, or journal title for links to articles found in LSC databases.
- Still looking? Request books and articles from libraries in Texas and beyond.
Learn more about instruction, collection development, and research support services by division. Includes links to professional development staff and more.