Explore Programs & Degrees at LSC-Greenspoint Center
Registration is continuous at Lone Star College-Greenspoint Center during operational hours and online through MyLonestar.
Earn Your Associate Degree
- Complete an Associate of Arts Degree (AA)
- Complete an Associate of Science Degree (AS)
- Prepare to Transfer to a University
Earn A Fast-Track Workforce Certificate
LSC - Greenspoint Center is now offering four fast-track Workforce Certificates for those students who are interested in getting in the job market quickly. Students can complete the program in less than a year.
- Accounting Level I Certificate
- Business Operation Assistant Certificate
- Business Operations Certificate
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certificate
For more information, contact Debra Harper-LeBlanc at 281.765.7969
- Credit and Non-Credit Programs
- Transfer Courses
- Concurrent Credit Courses for High School Students
- ESL and GED Courses
- Community Partnering
- High-Quality Support Services
Adult Basic Education and Literacy
Lone Star College System offers Basic English as a Second Language, English Literacy & Civics classes and GED preparation at several locations, including LSC-Greenspoint Center.
The programs are designed for native and non-native speakers who want to improve their language skills and gain the core skills they need to obtain a GED.
Classes are available for free on a first come, first served basis.
For more information:
- Visit the LSCS Adult Basic Education and Literacy webpage
- Call 281.260.3576
Summer Registration Begins
Spring Break (Offices Closed)
March 12 - 18
Spring Holiday (Offices Closed)
March 30 - April 1
Last Day to Drop and Receive a "W"
Fall 2018 Registration Begins
May Mini-mester Begins
Summer I Classes Begin