E.L.I.T.E. Application -Due: September 20, 2013
|Download the E.L.I.T.E Application here.|
The Enhancing Leadership Initiatives through Education (E.L.I.T.E.) program was designed to educate students at Lone Star College-CyFair and Fairbanks Center on becoming leaders. This program is based on the scholarly fundamentals of the Social Change Model of Leadership Development. Through the experiences of excursions and various workshops, students will further develop themselves, their ability to work in groups, and their civic engagement.
Benefits of being in E.L.I.T.E.
- Work closely with the Center for Student Life and increase networking among various students, administration, and community members.
- Receive a $200 per semester for successfully attending all activities set by the E.L.I.T.E. program.
- Attend various excursions and trips.
- Learn self-image enhancement techniques.
Participation in the program requires
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA (high school GPA for recent graduates who are just entering college).
- Commitment to attend all set meetings in both fall 2013 and spring 2014.
- Take at least 6 credit hours in fall 2013 and 6 credit hours in spring 2014 at LSC-CyFair, LSC-Cypress Center, and/or LSC-Fairbanks Center.
- Friday, September 27, 2013
- Friday, October 11, 2013
- Friday, November 15, 2013
- Friday, January 17, 2014
- Friday, February 21, 2014
- Friday, March 21, 2014
- Friday, April 19, 2014 (morning/afternoon)
- Friday, May 2, 2014 (evening)