Business Success Seminars - LSC-CyFair
Continues to March 28, 2018!
Great Ideas. Great Connections. Great Business.
- Attend free, information-packed seminars designed to help you build your successful business.
- More on SBDC and to sign up for programs at https://www.lonestar.sbdcnetwork.net/lonestar/.
- Held in LRNC 131 (unless noted otherwise below) at 8:00 a.m.-9:15 a.m. at the LSC-CyFair Library.
- No registration is required. There will be a drawing for prizes.
- Information on previous sessions is available at http://businesssuccess.pbworks.com/.
February 21 - Instagram for Business
Demetrius Walker, MBA, LSCS Small Business Development Center Advisor
Leveraging the power of Instagram for business branding and networking is critical to all businesses. Learn how to connect with potential customers, give your business character, and sell, sell, sell through this social network.
February 28 - Google Advertising Part 1: Content: What to Say and How to Say It
Siva Yenneti, Director, Sales and Marketing, ITVibes
Learn how to use content marketing for Google Search Engine Optimization and also how to piggy back on influencer marketers (think of social media players with large followings).
March 7 - Google Advertising Part 2: Adwords and Digital Marketing Strategies
Mark Carubba, Chief Marketing Officer, Summit Dental Center
Get detailed help on how to use Adwords, a pay-per-click ad, so you get maximum bang for your advertising buck.
March 14 - Spring Break – No Seminar
March 21 - Presentation Skills Training
Karyn Friesen, Communications Professor, LSC-Montgomery
It’s not just what you say that matters, but how you say it. Keep your audience on the edge of their seats using innovative presentation techniques.
March 28 - Business Story: Jaxton’s Bistro | Boardwalk Towne Lake
Jason Howard, restaurant owner and former Tony’s Maître D’
Discover the opportunities and pitfalls of starting and running a restaurant from someone who has been there.
|Subscribe to the Weekly Email Alert|