LSC-Tomball Event Scheduling
The Beckendorf Conference Center at Lone Star College-Tomball is available for community meetings and events. The conference space may be divide into three small meeting rooms. Media resources as well as catering are available to users.
Internal and external events requiring the use of the Beckendorf Conference Center, S103, S160, N103 and E100 (teaching theater) are coordinated through Sandra Moye, the campus event coordinator. She is the central point of contact and provides all communication for scheduled events.
- Availability of these rooms may be checked prior to contacting the event coordinator by either accessing the R25 web calendar online or by contacting her office directly at extension 3787.
- Completion of an event checklist is absolutely necessary to book the room - no exceptions.
Checklists are available electronically by clicking this link or by contacting the community relations office.
- The event coordinator is responsible for booking the requested space and will forward copies of the checklist to supporting departments for services that the sponsor has requested.
- The sponsor, not the event coordinator, is ultimately responsible for putting the event together and following through to completion. If your event has been cancelled, please notify the event coordinator immediately, as well as food services, by email.
- Supporting departments require a minimum of 7-10 days advance notice for their services.
- If you require a press release for your event - give us at least a one-month advance notice of your event. It is at the media's discretion as to whether the press release is actually printed. Events are scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
- Occasionally, a conflict will occur and it is at the discretion of the event coordinator to move your event to another location.