- LSC-Tomball to hold adjunct faculty hiring information session December 16 - December 04, 2013
LSC-Tomball is hiring for a wide variety of adjunct faculty positions for classes that begin January 2014. An information session will be held on Monday, December 16 at 6:30 p.m. in the Teaching Theater (E-100) on LSC-Tomball’s main campus.
- College Closed for Thanksgiving Holiday - November 25, 2013
The LSC-Tomball campus will close for the Thanksgiving Holiday beginning at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, November 27. The campus will remain closed through Sunday, December 1. No classes will be held. The LSC-Tomball Community Library will close at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, November 27, and will remain closed through Sunday, December 1.
- LSC-Tomball men’s basketball team wins conference championship - November 20, 2013
The Lone Star College-Tomball men’s basketball team won the Lone Star Sport Club Conference championship, held November 8-10, in a close game against LSC-Kingwood.
- LSC-Tomball Pharmacy Technology Program “fast track” registration underway - November 20, 2013
There will be a 32 percent increase in the demand for pharmacy technicians between 2010 and 2020. In response to this demand, Lone Star College-Tomball’s pharmacy technology program is accepting applications for its spring 2014 fast track session through December 9.
- Register at LSC-Tomball between Nov. 18 and Nov. 27 for a chance to win a Microsoft Surface tablet! - November 18, 2013
Register for winter mini-mester or spring classes at LSC-Tomball between November 18 and November 27 and be automatically entered to win a Microsoft Surface tablet. You will also get the best choice of courses and times the earlier you register, so don’t delay!
- Registration is underway for winter mini-mester and spring classes - November 14, 2013
Registration is underway at Lone Star College-Tomball for the upcoming December mini-mester and spring semester. Mini-mester classes begin December 16, 2013 and spring classes begin January 13, 2014.
- LSC-Tomball art faculty exhibition runs through December 3 - November 12, 2013
The Lone Star College-Tomball art gallery is featuring an exhibition of fall 2013 semester art faculty now through December 3. Each of exhibition’s six instructors is a practicing artist, teaching a variety of fine arts classes at LSC-Tomball. The event is free and open to the public Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Free activities and family fun highlight 2013 LSC-Tomball Holiday Fest - November 12, 2013
This year’s Holiday Fest will take place inside to due expected weather conditions. The annual community event is free, open to the public, and takes place on Friday, December 6, from 5-8 p.m.
- Lone Star College-Tomball seminar helps job-seekers improve interview skills - November 07, 2013
Lone Star College-Tomball Community Library will be hosting Workforce Solutions’ free seminar designed to help job-seekers make the best possible first impression in today’s competitive job market on December 11, 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- LSC-Tomball students and community benefit from service-learning - November 07, 2013
Over academic year 2012-2013, Lone Star College-Tomball service-learning students logged more than 21,000 hours of service to the community, a value of more than $491,000 according to Independent Sector (a national coalition of nonprofits, foundations and corporate giving programs).