LSCS News - All Campuses
- December 19, 2014Lone Star College facilities will be closed for the winter holiday break beginning Dec. 22 through Jan.4. Regular office operations resume Monday, Jan. 5.
- December 18, 2014LSC-Montgomery held its annual holiday benefit concert earlier this month, donating more than $1,600 in proceeds from the night’s heartfelt event to Interfaith of The Woodlands, a faith-based organization that brings people together to build a more loving and caring community through service.
- December 18, 2014Lone Star College is holding open house events in January and February at various campuses for the Academy for Lifelong Learning (ALL), a membership program for adults age 50-plus who are interested in expanding their horizons with others in a learning environment.
- December 18, 2014At first glance Erin Maes might appear to be a typical high school student, barreling down the hall to music class with her bulky tuba case dragging beside her. However, typical Maes is not. She is a whiz kid, a rising star in education, and one of many exceptional students reaping the benefits of the unique partnership between the cutting-edge iSchool High at Montgomery-The Woodlands, a tuition-free public charter school, and LSC-Montgomery.
- December 18, 2014While a career in land surveying and mapping technology may no longer be a viable profession to become President of the United States – as it once was with our Founding Fathers, recent technological changes such as drones, satellite imaging, and global positioning systems (GPS) have made this career choice an exciting – and challenging – one for students at LSC-Montgomery.
- December 17, 2014
While much of the campus will be closed during the upcoming holidays, prospective students can still take advantage of extended holiday registration hours at LSC-North Harris.
- December 17, 2014
Members of Beta Lambda Mu chapter of Phi Theta Kappa are taking advantage of student scholarship, academic achievement and leadership opportunities.
- December 16, 2014
Spring is just around the corner, so don’t delay! The Lone Star College-North Harris massage therapy program is now accepting applications for the spring semester. LSC-North Harris offers a fast-track massage therapy program for professional certification.
- December 12, 2014
Members of the Lone Star College-Kingwood 30th Anniversary Committee prepare to deliver a truck filled with toys and other donations to Humble Area Assistance Ministries (HAAM) and Mission Northeast in New Caney.
- December 11, 2014
Registration for the Lone Star College-North Harris spring 2015 semester is currently underway. Please remember to register early because registration closes Jan. 10. Spring 2015 classes will begin Monday, Jan. 12.