- Add L.I.F.E. to Your Summer with Free Workshops - June 04, 2013
Enjoy learning about vintage quilts from WWII, birding, henna and butterflies in upcoming Wednesday workshops this July.
- See Talent of Artist Cathie Kayser June 11 – July 23 - June 04, 2013
The Bosque Gallery exhibition, “A Thread Runs Through,” features Cathie Kayser's work with various printmaking techniques that give aesthetic form to a sense of loss, her self-proclaimed theme. Meet the artist at the July 18 reception.
- LSC-CyFair Launches New Evening-Weekend Academy Pilot Program for Those with Busy Lifestyles - May 28, 2013
Students committing to this learning cohort can choose among four different complete degree plans and then graduate or transfer with a degree in 2 ½ years or less.
- Students Successfully Clean Up in the Big Event - May 28, 2013
Students made a difference throughout the Cy-Fair community with a variety of service projects as part of the annual Big Event, a national day of community service.
- Four Students Share Amazing Stories at Program Honoring Scholars and Thanking Generous Donors - May 17, 2013
The recent spring semester event celebrates the hard work and achievements of LSC-CyFair's scholarship recipients as well as the generosity of donors who provided more than $166,500 in scholarships this year.
- Library Celebrates 10 Millionth Circulation Milestone - May 17, 2013
After serving the Cy-Fair community for 10 years, this joint public and college library reaches a new circulation milestone when the 10 millionth item was checked out April 28.
- Get Tickets Now for “Looking Glass Land” June 24-29 - May 07, 2013
Bring the family for a delightful romp through Alice’s looking glass land with familiar friends and a cast of new ones on stage for one week only.
- Preview Discovery College with Family Night May 15 - May 06, 2013
With the theme of “Integrated Learning,” LSC-CyFair offers Discovery College for ages 9 to 14 with session options that are "fun, exciting and a great way to learn and discover a new interest.”
- Enjoy Free Summer L.I.F.E. Programs this June - May 06, 2013
Learn about books to read and food to eat this summer as well as past lives and a video dance performance at the June workshops.
- Mayor Annise Parker Inspires LSC-CyFair Students - April 25, 2013
Her “From Dreams to Reality” community presentation was one of several Women’s Month and Pride Week events recently held at LSC-CyFair.