- February 09, 2017
Register your tween or teen for “A Day of STEM” Feb. 20 with activities such as coding, paper circuits, a hands-on engineering activity, a campus tour and "Dream it, Believe it, Achieve it!" afternoon presentation.
- February 09, 2017Interested in a Career Working with Cutting-Edge Technology? Attend Cisco Networking Academy Open House March 2
Learn the benefits of a new career working with cutting-edge technology and how to obtain industry certification by attending the Cisco Academy Program Open House set March 2.
- February 09, 2017Visiting Duke Professor and Author Presentation Explores African Americans in World War I as Part of Commemoration SeriesJoin Dr. Adriane Lentz-Smith for her Feb. 21 presentation “African Americans and the War for Democracy” as part of a series commemorating the 100-year anniversary of World War I.
- February 09, 2017World War I Commemoration Series Continues With Visiting Professors/Authors, Presentations, Displays and Events
In a continuing effort to commemorate the 100-year anniversary of World War I, LSC-CyFair’s history and government departments are hosting a series of spring events.
- February 08, 2017Attend Spring Information Session, Invest One Year in LSC-CyFair Program and Start a Rewarding Career as Medical Assistant
Find out how to get a meaningful allied health career in just one year at a Medical Assistant Program spring information session set Feb 15, March 22 or April 19.
- February 06, 2017
LSC-CyFair's Diego Zaragoza is one of six who shared their personal stories of overcoming obstacles and finding success at the 24th annual Chancellor’s Breakfast presented by the Lone Star College Foundation.
- February 06, 2017Essay Winner and Future Businessman Shares His Personal Story of Second Chances at Chancellor’s Breakfast
Future businessman Diego Zaragoza recently shared at the 24th annual Chancellor's Breakfast how his Lone Star College-CyFair experience was his “redemption ticket” to academic success.
- February 03, 2017
LSC-CyFair Math Club members are providing free tutoring to 6th- through 12th-graders Tuesday evenings this spring.
- February 02, 2017Explore some of the major challenges that we face as a nation in the 21st Century in the panel discussion titled “A Call for Reform U.S. Foreign Policy.”
- February 02, 2017Teen Tech Tuesdays, a new LSC-CyFair program for ages 12-17, will teach attendees about various types of circuitry.