- July 14, 2015
Every veteran has a story to tell, and starting this fall Lone Star College-Montgomery will offer a creative writing class specifically designed to help veterans, their families and their friends tap into their artistic side, allowing them to put pen to paper and creatively articulate their experiences.
- July 09, 2015Lone Star College-Montgomery and the Texas A&M Forest Service will conduct a fuel reduction project – removing vegetation that could provide “fuel” for a wildfire. The project will take place Monday and Tuesday, July 13-14, on one acre of typical southeast Texas brush located at the LSC-Montgomery campus (behind the Commons Building – Bldg. A, between the fire lane and the athletic fields).
- July 09, 2015
CONROE (January 5, 2015) - The Academy for Lifelong Learning (ALL) at Lone Star College-Montgomery, a program for the 50-plus retired or semi-retired community, will host an open house on Saturday, August 15, from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., in the Atrium of the Health Science Center (building B).
- June 23, 2015Fresh off the success of Chicago, Lone Star College- Montgomery’s drama department is excited to bring you winter in July, with its cool production of John Cariani’s Almost, Maine.
- June 23, 2015With hurricane season in full force, now is the perfect time to attend a hurricane preparedness seminar sponsored by the Lone Star College-Montgomery Safety & Emergency Team (SET) on Monday, June 29, from 1-2:30 p.m. in the Health Science Center (building B), room 102.
- June 11, 2015Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital Funds Nursing Faculty Position at Lone Star College-Montgomery
A shortage of nurses in our community and nationwide is still a key factor that Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital and Lone Star College-Montgomery are working to alleviate.
- June 08, 2015Lone Star College-Montgomery's Academy for Lifelong Learning (ALL), a program for the 50-plus retired or semi-retired communities, celebrated its 15th year last month.
- May 29, 2015
If you plan to visit the LSC-Montgomery campus, please be aware that access to the college coming from I-45 has been altered due to the opening of the new direct-connect flyover, which lands directly in front of the Maverick Way entrance to the college.
- May 28, 2015With the intent to help enhance local small business operations and drive market competitiveness, Lone Star College-Montgomery and the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) have partnered to offer local businesses assistance to further educate their employees.
- May 15, 2015Discover rewarding ways your child can thrive this summer at LSC-Montgomery's Discovery College, a fun and exciting enrichment program for youth, with weekly camps beginning Monday, June 15, and running through Thursday, July 16.